We’ll do whatever it takes to give you a product with optimum cost,
maximum return and impact, according to your budget!
Copywriting and Production
How long should a man’s legs be?
Abe Lincoln said: “Long enough to reach the ground!”
How long, then, should an ad be?
We say: “Long enough to MOVE your crowd!”
Those ads that maintain consistency to avoid confusion…
- create a concept that’s as unique and innovative as “sensible politics”
- write texts and storyboards that stick like… um… sticky stuff
- make you a soundtrack or jingle that jiggles the jungle long after it’s off air
- source an actor or voice artist that looks and sounds more like Chuck Norris than Chuck Norris does…
- and MORE!
persistence to ensure top of mind awareness…
and restraint to not overplay their brand’s hand…
those ads that answer “So what’s in it for ME?” at exactly the time your audience asks… THOSE are the ones that work!
At ECHO we will:
Your website is the hub of your business’s online presence, a crucial resource for existing and potential customers, to find information about your business, use your services and purchase your products.
A website needs to be part of a wider online as well as offline marketing strategy to drive maximum efficiency and results.
Websites come in all shapes and sizes, but the most important aspect of a website is that it drives revenue and business for your company.
Our graphic department takes the time to develop the best approach to communicate your products and services to your customers.
- research what your competition does,
- research positive and negative trends in your industry,
- present a number of creative solutions to get your message across,
- keep your look consistent to make your company easily recognizable.
Our goal is to do our best:
- to save you time and money,
- to help you stand out from the crowd,
- and to get you the results you want.